Weight Loss Program
At our East Bay Innovative Medicine office for Weight Loss, we provide the knowledge and tools needed to succeed in the universal battle of weight-loss. We recognize that no two people are the same and that there’s no one-size fits all way that works for everyone. That’s why every weight loss plan is customized to the specific needs of each individual client.
Our techniques involve a combination of behavioral modifications, nutritional guidance, motivational interviewing, and the most advanced prescription medications available. Clients meet regularly with Dr. Souza as we carefully track each client’s eating behaviors and vital signs to make sure that progress is made in a safe and healthy way.
How To Begin – Consultation
Your road to weight loss will start with a phone call to our office: 401-437-0120. We will take some basic information and schedule your consultation with Dr. Souza. Blood work will be ordered and drawn at our office before or immediately after your consultation.
- Intake with Dr. Souza: An expanded medical history and physical will be performed as well as laboratory analysis to help guide recommendations for your prescription and nutraceutical treatments. You will then meet weekly in a group session for 8 weeks, followed by 16 weeks of bi-weekly (every other week) group sessions. At the end of this time, if you are at your goal weight, you can continue on into the maintenance program. If you have not yet achieved your goal weight, you can continue with Step Two until the desired weight is achieved.
- Instruction in the core principles of our program for Weight Loss
- A copy of the 100+ page weight loss guide
- Access to our office via email for questions and guidance between appointments
- Convenient appointments available 5 days a week
- Nutritional, behavioral and emotional counseling
- Meal replacement guidance
- Nutritional Supplements and Signature Products
- Weight Loss Medications (prescribed by Dr. Souza if indicated)
Treatment – Step 2
At the end of your phase 1 treatment, an analysis of your weight loss and body composition will be performed. If you are at your goal weight you will be directed toward the maintenance program. If you have more weight to lose we will be recommending phase 2 treatment. Phase 2 consists of every other week meetings with Dr. Souza until you reach your goal weight – however long that may be. Remember, we are all individuals and lose weight at different speeds. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
After you lost the weight…now what? We believe that the key to long-term success is continued guidance and support to help you maintain all that you’ve worked so hard to achieve. Our program is unique in that it is enjoyable, sustainable and most importantly, successful!
If you have a question or would like more information give us a call at 401-437-0120.
Any Questions? Give us a call 1 (401) 437-0120
GET IN TOUCH